Thursday, October 02, 2003

i am afraid.
my limits are constantly being pushed nowadays. my limit of tolerance and patience, my limit of capabilities, and worst of all, my limit of being a true person and holding on to my principles. which, not to make things better, are evading my search for them.
i'm afraid, that this is all i have to offer. oder?

it's been a bad day, funny how i felt that it would be from the moment the lrt was delayed. i thought that breakfast with cai at mac's was gonna make it all better, but an uncanny feeling followed...
well my day wasn't dramatic, but it was enough. it's sad how often i feel empty and sit back and look at everything, feeling like i'm on the outside of it all. but sometimes it's good. i learned lots of things...

don't criticise (not that anyone has. i hope) me for this blog's lack of depth or explicitness.


Dostojewski, as recommended by herr w, is a tremendously dark writer. he says not to read it when you're down, it'll really make you think about suicide. i quote, "he ken reelly damage your mentle healthss"=)



Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.
Mother Teresa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home