Wednesday, April 02, 2003

sigh so bored.
so ...
but i think it's right. i think it's good.
though ... sigh. so...urgh. gulping my words back down again.
time passes by slowly nowadays...but of course "in no time" there'll be plenty to look back on. you know what i'm talking about? enlighten me. i don't.

hmm. never thought about upkeeping a blog as...easy. look here. if i don't do anything, nothing gets done. there's no one else to rely on. not like group blogs, there's me...and there's you as well. life's getting more and more...solo. in a way i'm glad=P

I do not agree with what you say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

--Voltaire

tried looking for german ones, unfortunately this is the only one i found understandable enough

Ob eine schwarze Katze Glück bringt oder nicht, hängt allein davon ab, ob man ein Mensch ist oder eine Maus.
Bernhard Grzimek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home