Sunday, March 07, 2004

hey everyone..
hmm i don't know what to say.
certainly, alot more has happened.
since the last entry i've..met up with my watch, had dinner with them at suntec, that was pretty good evne though i got home real late, gone back to visit herr w + interview little j1s, had lunch with junior class, sat for my SAT, got back my SAT scores, running lots after training, skipped a few trainings, gotten braces and a plate causing my speech to go haywire, lagging for numerous tutorials, organising an astro overnight coming up this friday, catching up with sixuan every now and then, finding she has been acting a little weird lately, lagging for s papers (esp physics, the one that matters to me), talked to certain other pple LESS often than required, met my seniors like fabian and denny, found new friends, lost some others, changed focus of attention (=), talked to sagar on yahoomsger (=), had a nice DDR with telle shu and xuxu, gotten back my german results...been confused..disappointed...heartbroken.....

just when i really need...


i don't think things will be the same again..it has taken a chunk off me.the 1st week has been really painful, whenever i think about it, about him, there's this suan1 suan1 de feeling, a men1 men1 de feeling in my right chest. i typed "help...." but it didn't get anywhere. i wish i could talk, i know i haven't gotten over it, but i guess as time passes it just fades but i know i'm not over it. i always thought, it's no big deal but i guess it's different when it's real. somehow it still feels unreal...sometimes i dont' feel anything, yet other times everything just comes and floods me and i can't help myself, like on the 1st wed. and it isn't easy telling pple, they dont' know what to do. it just gets very painful...how could you do this.

i don't know how some people could take it, or at least hold out.

i haven't cried since sec 2, i thought i'd never have to again. but i guess the past 2 weeks has just made up for all those years.
don't say anything, i don't know what to say when you don't know what to say.

thank you. i'm proud. ich werde Sie nicht vergessen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home