Wednesday, December 22, 2004

at her request and insistence (not to mention, whining and =(((((s and hmmphs) i am here, to blog. about her.

(one paragraph=)) ) harhar okok. she's ok lar. she's my junior from rgs (sec 2 when i was sec 4). awwwwww. rgs. (rambling. sign of i-have-nothing-much-to-say-ness) now we're trying to recall when we first talked to each other. oi stop arguing with me. ah but without that, and without all the gossip, how could we ever have grown to known that .. we love each other.=). (that *space* in my heart is still open btw, for a guy too).

anyway i'm really immature around her=) bad influence. i always used to think i was so old talking to her, like i'm preaching/nagging/etc. but i guess she's finally brought me down to her level. oh yeah! she took german too. but she refuses to speak to me in german. grr.she's err..funny. yeah really. she's witty. i suppose=). harhar no, really. and she's deep. mmm. and i've gotten to know her much better after...ironically, she left singapore. i guess it's because we talk SO MUCH online, even during my As. (gawd gimme a break jin! ok lar she was kind enough to be light on me during my exams. but blew me away with her obsession and rambling afterwards=S) but i don't know, it always turns out that pple with whom i get along easily in person are hard to talk to online, and the vice versa is often true too (i havent' really tested it out) but i suppose i won't meet her for pretty long. awww.

she's an expert on makeup, specifically lip gloss/balm (wth is the diff). yes girls, she's the one i always proudly mention to you guys when we're hovering around makeup counters in espirit before prom-_-. she's very vain=). look:
Kristin says:walao i so ugly
Kristin says:dun wanan show u liao(referring to photo)
Kristin says:i swear in not so u gly in p e rson

i still maintain she's a rather controversial figure. well some pple are just cut out to be=). (i really don't know what i'm talking about. but she insists on 5 paragraphs. how nice and considerate=P oh yay i'm at 5) and well, (drum roll, grand finale) i wish you a merry xmas and a happier 2005. fraught with fewer problems to say the least. and yeah, learn to give up, man! it's not always bad. and YOUR resolution for 2005: be nicer to sonnig.ENOUGH lar. i'm so sick of writing already!!! (oh yeah she's my singlish-practising partner too.)

grr. ok she's not satisfied. (what are you gonna give me for xmas, for writing such a nice passage about you on a popular and widely-read publication?? my maturity and gravity back=(? i miss them.)
so i must clarify a few points. she's not as desperate as she sounds in this entry. ok, she's not desperate. she's just...cute=) (-_-) yes chief editor ms liu what else do you want me to say.
oh yeah, she's pretty, smart, presentable, .. i really can't think of anything "better" to say.=). harhar she makes me laugh. quite alot, when she's in a good mood (which often reciprocates my mood of course). and we gossip alot. =)).gossip really bonds doesn't it. and she gives me pretty good advice (occasionally)despite the age difference/age..inversion. but sometimes she's much more mature than i am. wow right. i guess she's a more..realistic person...but i guess we always have things to learn from people we meet.

i'd love to help with your business, but i can't! wah she's so good with her "=(((((((s"
but it makes me determined to ..resist! and not give in!(i have my principles!) let's see how long i can last-_- she really knows how to make life difficult for me. i think i will resort to crying to fend her off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home