Wednesday, April 20, 2005

one of those breathtaking moments. that's what it was as i walked up the hill to the carpark just.
blue sky white fluffy clouds. strong breeze that occasionally smelled salty and sea-ly. absolute perfect day for the beach.there were 3 eagles/kites, a family perhaps, circling above. masters of the sky indeed, with 2 of them performing acrobatics (must be the kid irritating his mom) midair. i unplugged my ears of my music to hear them screech (is there a nicer word). a beautiful day.
or it could be i treated myself to mac's for lunch=)

otherwise quite sian. i've been changing a few thousand "CPE4R"s to "CPS4R"s over the past 3 days. basically highlight E and type S. -_-. i think i'm gonna get wrist-itis soon. keep in mind the big picture sonnig, keep in mind the big picture. (Don't ask me what it is danke schoen)

on a few lighter notes, must thank jy for the nice and awwwww testimonial she wrote. sth cheery on a less than cheery day (yesterday). oh yeah, under brutal threats of force, i Insist that my previous post about kristin wasn't composed Out of my own free will. (huh who says "composed in my own free will"...)
-greater glee-

and qq and feng are coming over for dinner today=) and feng is staying over!
astar interview tmr. jitters. fingers n toes crossed. die daumen druecken! oh usp interview last friday was hilarious though, apart from my shooting myself in the foot.
"ok in this case we'll recommend a rejection..."
ok ciao gotta type more "S"s to replace "E"s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home