Wednesday, April 16, 2003

i thought today would be a bad day. at least that's what i thought at 7am. i couldn't get up; took me a full 20 minutes to get out of bed. every 5 minute interval i'd get off, and then turn around, sigh, and plunge back into the pillow face down. finally i dragged myself out of the room, away from that tempting, welcoming bed. by the time i got out of the house i was 5 minutes later than "my latest". but then again you'd never know how flexible i am. so. i missed the first lrt, ($#@$#@$%!@#$#) and the second one, i thought i'd better squeeze myself in. so i did, despite all the annoyed looks (like i care-_-). so i compacted myself, held my breath when the door shut in front of my nose..only to find that my leg was somewhat immobile: my skirt was jammed. (#@!$@#%!@#$#!@#$-_-). so i spent the next 30s/300m leaning against the door in fear that with a sudden jerk my skirt would rip or something. i had this horrible...image.nvm.-_-

so. at buona vista, was/were caught up by alfred. and it took me some sarcasm to make him walk slowly and pei2 us all the way to school. interesting. chemical engineer. hc. engine fac. interesting. and of course as interesting as it was there was some compromise on my part. couldn't stand him...so .... frech! wanted to kick him into the drain a few times. was just....breathing heavily and trying not to flare up=P and it helps there are big concrete drains on the way to school. i'm talking about my chem teacher by the way=). dont' get the wrong idea. we all adore him=)

school was fine. boring yet exciting at the same time. lots of items of bribery going around nowadays. campaign speeches...most of them the same....liked yingheng's one the best, baorong did well too, serene was not too bad (=) shall not inflate your ego).

training was alright. i was quite energised most of the time......but...........
oh there's this j2 guy. hmm. i have somethings to say about him. but i'd better not. darn i really have some....strong opinons=S
took cab to 3rd lang with sonya . again=S. ouch. =S.......yet she's so on about taking cab 3rd lang every wed FROM NOW ON. wed shall be diet day.

3rd lang. i did my homework! so i didn't have to let uwe cry. =) wow i saw the light, there's actually so much conflict in that poem! it seemed like, lions tigers leopards all in the ring, woman throws (as he perceives) her glove into arena, asks (mockingly) knight to go fetch. knight goes down, gets if from b/n the lions tigers leopards, runs back, throws the bloody glove (no not literally bloody) into her face and suave-ly says "den Dank, Dame, begehr' ich nicht!" (this thank, lady, desire i not) and walks off. yeah man.that's the way!
it turns out, "den Dank" (THIS thank, he kept insisting) = this fake love, i want not. if i hadn't done that, and you still love me (damn i feel stupid saying all this), that's what i want. waaaah.

so got home all alone. was thinking xiz got in...though she didn't answer. anyway felt really excited for her=)
nice romantic walk alone across the field. -_- thinking about.......................wonderful things! harharhar. no gossip sorry.

got home, climbed up stairs, met a black kitten on the 6th floor, petted it....lifted it up onto my file, got my shirt scratched (two pieces of thread came out-_-, serves me right, in my dad's words), my leg marked by it (now i'm its property) which kept weaving in and out. and it followed each of my feet up all the way to the 9th floor...i had to constantly watch where i placed my foot, wait to identify my target, and then avoid it. could just imagine putting all my weight on one foot which happens to. so 9th floor...i opened the door and went in. to my (ein bisschen) surprise, it stayed out...looked quite uncertain...(with so much personification i think i should start putting he/she instead of it). hmm. and i stood at the door and tried...lookign at my mom pitifully....asked her to come to take a look ("what, lizards?"). she gave it some chicken (some of MY DINNER. nvm=) my pleasure). and left it out. =S.

and here ends my day, 2 hours and 14 mins on.

ad came over yesterday=)) (look double grin!) nice sh*t*y green uniform budd. and val she and i had dinner at ghimmoh mac's. felt like the good/old days.
sorry but how the heck can one lose 27 health booklets? (i'm talking about me)
well done to you!=) and you and you! (serene....don't say anything bitte=)

am utmostly honoured to be invited to join the gossip club, meetings: monday afternoons venue: bk @ holland v. shall fight for the chaiR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home