Friday, March 26, 2004

i just want to be a really good buddy. like how i treat most of my friends.
is it too hard? don't understand why i let it bother me i haven't been bothered by such things for so long. wish i didn't care. and it's extra hard because i've always gotten what i wanted. (as spoilt as it sounds but no i don't mean it materialistically) but experience tells me "it can't be forced". mmhmm. so. yeah! i look desperately forward to liberation. (jiu ming)
so what's gonna happen? i don't know, yi qie...sui yuan ba.
but of course i must reiterate how glad i am for the cases that have worked (whew..lucky indeed for that one)

i just wanna be a really good buddy.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have just been looking for information approximately this topic for ages
and yours is the best I've found out so far. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the source?

my web page - I loved this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home