Sunday, February 18, 2007

boy am i glad. (happy cny too)

cny celebrations went ok...felt a little slack coz i didn't do much harhar. oh well.
after coming back i felt a little bogged... but i must say again i am so thankful for things i have and things i don't have as well.
i decided, whatever, i'm going out tonight. by that i meant yes ok andrew i'm going to joe's with you and jermyn. it was interesting, i was..greatly amused. gave me an insight to how -the game- works. harharharhar. learnt alot harharhar. but not very useful as a girl lar...or maybe not. hmmmm.
harhar, it was very uncharacteristic of me i realised. but once in a while you do sth like that to make life less mundane, and bogged.

thanks to a few friends who called.... my bad for not taking the initiative i must say. but it was very sweet and surprising (a little), too. diverted my attention, which is always good. sometimes i just wanna get away from here, hang out with others, take my mind off things.
hmm. and i think, actually it doesn't even matter, it's not even what's important in the long run. and it's just too bad about certain things in your life, just, whatever lor. (a "shrugs" kinda whatever, not a badattitude-d whatever=P). still looking for a stable element..

oh yeah, my new year's resolution is not to complain so much. harhar. help me please. slap me whenever i bitch harhar=P. you know you can do it;) (i'm talking to myself).

just went for lunch at our usual man wok with a few seniors and fiona and junwan. we agreed to have a cookout later. ...=)..

happy cny everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home