Saturday, April 21, 2007

fades away

i feel like something's being lost, but i don't know what. it's slowly slipping away, and it's largely my...well..not really fault...but..."doing". something's changing.. i'm scared, but i get used to it, and i take it for granted, like everything else that has changed. oh well, nothing stays the same. i need a breath of fresh air.
and i need to focus!!

the weather is gorgeous and i love my balcony coz it's nicely shaded from the sun yet you can still enjoy the breeze and the warmth. i won't have a balcony next semester;(
i ran down to FAR yesterday, and even kicked some soccer. my gawd. but i was quite useless. harhar. but it was nice that no one challenged me the two times i had the ball; no one guarded me the whole time; and stupid dquek cheered me on with disguised insults everytime i made a run for the ball. HARHAR. it was interesting. i said i'd join them one fine day, i guess yesterday was the fine day.
although i had overdue work. up till now=SS.

i wasn't there; you weren't there... hmm. sowieesist.

i have a pretty short attention/interest span i realised.. arghness. just thinking about stuff makes me argh. i think i need to do sth man. i wish i could get out of here. i need a roadtrip again!!
i look forward to summer. but am a little horrified by the thought of having no tv when i'm finally free to indulge myself. what am i gonna do then, besides feeding myself. sniffs. i will have to rely on books. i always believed i could handle being alone, and this would prove me right/wrong. and anyway, uiuc's so...ulu. the only place i can spare time to make it to And enjoy is, what, chicago over the weekend. pfft. and after early june even xu xu won't be around.
okok. focus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home