Tuesday, July 31, 2007

i want to run over a cliff

and float over the pacific.

ran all my urgent errands in the morning...and it seemed too fastly (xiz!) and smoothly done to be real... kudos to the ica. awfully impressive. oh yes met my niece too.
relaxing afternoon.....just what i've been needing dearly (but don't know when such a time will next be). even before lunchtime, at city hall starbucks just reading my 'a walk in the woods' by bill bryson... i think it's fast becoming one of my all time favourites...about nature, with lots of sarcasm and humor in everything he sees. ok sometimes it's a bit too sarcastic it raises a brow.
got me thinking about hiking the AT...or any long, arduous trail. not for the fainthearted or weakkneed! nahhhh. more like for the super boliao and masochists (Without the sexual connotations please). ok not so bad, let me try that again. more like for those who get lost (not literally) in the glory and peace of nature as well as their own thoughts...and most importantly..silence. a keen eye and nimble feet for obstacles would also be valuable endowments. the book has made my feet itchy.. but, don't be CRAZIER, sonnig.

i'd like to read another book, in a sunburnt country... which i ended up hunting for in mph but was disappointed. i think if i were only allowed one hobby in my life i'd like it to be reading. longlost pleasure revisits! and if i were allowed two hobbies i'd have the other be tennis=). bottle of remedy = occupation. and i'm glad my wii brings peace to the world, no matter how shortlived that may be. harhar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home