Saturday, February 23, 2008

i lost something precious in college. relax, not what you think it is. i lost altruism. i listened to myself when i saw dickson raising an eyebrow to what i had to say, and i'm horrified after thinking about it. but maybe i didn't lose it coz it supposedly doesn't exist right. well next time i'll hush, because really, i sound so appalling.
but i did learn something! i learnt that running to techno is absolutely shiok. next time i get struck by ;( there's a cure. i can feel the amphetamine, no that's not the word please don't report me. i can feel the... endorphins, that's right harhar. every 20 mins i feel like i could go on forever. boingboing. and i also learnt that i was born for this weather. it's absolutely shiok too. i mutter (feel like eating mutton curry when i said that, for some reason) under my breath curses of it when i have to go out in it, but secretly, i adore the sharpcoldness in my lungs. really feel alive (and free too..for some reason...). i saw a guy running by me in berms beanie sweatshirt, and i swear if i end up in such a godforsaken place again i'm gonna get my own gear. harhar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home